"Junior Membership Price £55"
Dear Eastleigh Club members,
As you are all aware, we have managed to keep our fee's low over the recent years.
However due to increased cost of equipment, food for meals after matches and the day to day running of the club. I have had to come to the difficult decision to increase membership fees for this coming season.
The junior club remains a registered charity and non profit making with all funds being used to support the players with having the equipment they need and training facilities including payments for courses to keep all our coaches current.
I have researched all the clubs in Hampshire and many have extra costs including payment for parents of registered players just to become members of that club. We will remain the best value in Hampshire.
We will continue to have a single payment for all players and family members will automatically become members of the club.
The fee's for the new season 2015-2016 are as follows.
Player annual membership - £55
Additional family player - £25
Membership Procedure 2016/2017
1. Managers to encourage players to download the Membership and Medical Forms from the website www.eastleighpiratesrfc.com (Limited paper copies available in the clubhouse).
2. Parents complete, check and sign the Membership and Medical forms and hand in to your Team Manager with appropriate payment (and photograph as required). Please note that NEW players to the club MUST complete an RFU application.
3. 2 passport-sized photographs are required for ALL new players and those in the U10 and U13 squads.
4. Team Managers are responsible for collecting photographs of existing players in the U10 and U13s squads. The new photos will need to be given to the Membership Secretary and new Membership cards will be produced for the Managers
5. Parents to pay Match shirt deposit and collect shirt from the Kit shop.
6. Team Managers can collect completed Player Medical forms from the Membership Secretary at the clubhouse each week. Receipt of this document confirms that the player has paid the Membership Fee and has been registered and will therefore be eligible to play in matches.
7. The Junior Membership Secretary will input player information on to RFU Database and provide player Membership cards to each Team Manager.